Braided Hairstyles are hot and trending right now, everybody is in on this trend as celebrities and non-celebrities can be seen wearing braids at events and on the red carpet. Braids are comparatively easier to pull-off and in this article we have compiled eight of the coolest braided hairstyles that are all the rage.
- Classic French braids: For ladies who have medium to long hair, French braids are a very elegant and classy hairstyle you have to try. They many varieties of the french braid you can choose from, and you can never go wrong with this.
- Side Braids: Side braids are a great way to get that mixed-up braided look and they are ideal for both medium and long hair lengths.
- English braids: This hairstyle is similar to the french braids because it begins at the nape of the neck. To get started with this braided hairstyle, starting from the nape of the neck, divide into three sections and plate through.
- Box Braids: The box braid is a popular African American Hairstyle that involves the use of hair extensions. Though the box braids are more complicated than other braided hairstyles on this list, they are the most long lasting braids.
- Herringbone braid: The Herringbone braid is a beautiful hairstyle that is ideal for both everyday use and special events. The Herringbone braid is suitable for long locks and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- The two-strand twist: The two-strand twist is one hairstyle that is sure to make you stand out, it is simpler and looks smarter on you compared to dreadlocks. One thing to keep in mind with this hairstyle is that making the twists smaller will make it easier to maintain.
- Heidi braids: This type of braids are made by crossing two braids at the nape and then bringing them around the head. The are a fun way to spice-up your looks and are perfect for longer locks.